Insurance Billing Policy
Brio Medical is a non-participating medical provider with all commercial insurance payers and has opted out of Medicare and Medicaid. Patients will be required to pay in full upfront for the cost of treatment unless the patient has qualifying insurance for the Brio Medical insurance deposit program.
Brio Medical has partnered with Medical Bill Gurus, a 3rd party medical billing company, to help patients with qualifying insurance receive the full 4-week treatment protocol without paying the full cost of treatment upfront that is typically required at integrative wellness centers.
To qualify for the insurance deposit program, patients must have insurance that fits the following criteria set forth by our 3rd party medical billing company:
- Private PPO insurance policy or health sharing plan with out-of-network coverage.
- The private PPO insurance policy is provided through a group plan administrator (employer, union, etc) and not purchased as on the marketplace or exchange.
- Currently, the only health share plans that would qualify are Samaritan Ministries and Liberty Healthshare
- Unfortunately, Medicare and Medicaid do not qualify as Brio Medical has opted out of Medicare and Medicaid.
- HMO insurance policies do not qualify, the policy must be a private PPO insurance plan or approved health share plan.
To learn if your insurance qualifies for the insurance deposit program at Brio medical, sign up for a free consultation to speak with a patient care coordinator or call now to speak with someone at 1-866-379-8381.