Brio Medical Response to COVID-19
At Brio Medical, your health, immunity, safety, and healing are the highest priority to us. We are not a community hospital; patients are carefully screened and receive treatment from us for weeks or months at a time (maintaining the same community). We want to assure you that our team of physicians and nurses are up to date with the most current COVID-19 research and data. In fact, we have been asked to share our strategies with members of The White House and major hospitals around the country to provide immunotherapy protocols to aid in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 for patients and first responders.
As the state transitions to the “Safer-at-Home” program, we continue to treat all patients for any diagnosis at our clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our primary goal is the health of all of our patients and staff in the midst of the COVID pandemic. As we work through this crisis together, the team at Brio Medical is taking the following precautions to protect both you and our staff. These include, but are not limited to:
• Significantly limited number of in-person visits, spaced throughout the day, in order to maximize social distancing
• Prompt rooming of patients to absolutely minimize waiting room time
• Strict social distancing in the waiting room, with the option to wait in your car
• All staff will be wearing masks
• All patients must wear a mask. You must bring this from home and wear it for the entire duration of your visit. We cannot see you without a mask.
• Thorough disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces throughout the day
• Thorough exam room disinfection after every patient
• Limit of 1 friend/family member per patient. If you can safely conduct your visit independently, we kindly ask that you do so
Brio Medical Staff
Please visit the following links for up-to-date information and helpful resources: