Weber Laser Treatment In Scottsdale Arizona
Photodynamic therapy is one of the most interesting and promising approaches in the treatment of various cancers. Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) has been used in photobiomodulation to promote healing, regenerate, and restore tissue function.
In human tissue light energy is transformed into biochemical energy which increases cellular regeneration and cellular communication and stimulates the production of a variety of beneficial chemicals within the body that are then released and carried by the blood and lymphatic flow to other parts of the system.
The Weber Laser was developed in Germany and is based on the usage of soft lasers. Unlike surgical lasers that destroy tissue and cells, soft lasers supply our body with energy to trigger numerous regenerative processes. The therapy stimulates and regenerates cells and tissues and accelerates healing processes. Unlike surgical lasers, Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) is non-destructive, and painless, and works on bio-stimulation. In many cases, it is a fantastic alternative to surgery and/or drugs and allows physicians to treat root causes of diseases instead of only symptoms.
Medical laser therapy applies blue, green, yellow, red, and infrared lasers. Each color develops different effects which are evoked by the stimulation of specific cellular components, such as growth factors or cells of our immune system.
The benefits of Intravenous Low-level-laser-therapy include:
- Boosting cellular energy by an increase of ATP synthesis
- Growth factor response within cells and tissue
- Strengthening of immune system response via increasing levels of lymphocyte activity and activation of macrophages
- Improvement of microcirculation and reduction of blood viscosity
- Improved cell proliferation; change in cell membrane permeability to calcium uptake
- Positive effects on heart and metabolism
- Improvement of function, behavior, and cell elasticity of red blood cells
- Improvement of Oxygen Delivery
- Activation of reparative and stabilizing pathways
- Release of Nitric oxide (NO) and activation of telomerase
- Brings down blood pressure
- Reduction of inflammations
- Pathogen deactivation (effective against bacteria and viruses)
- Detoxifying effects
- Positive influence on the general mood (anti-depressive effects)
- Improvement of Serotonin and Vitamin-D production
- Pain relief as a result of increased endorphin and serotonin release + suppression of nociceptive action
- Positive effects on the hormone system
- Activation of stem cells
Conditions for which intravenous low-level-laser-therapy is useful
- Diabetes mellitus
- Chronic liver and kidney diseases
- Lipid metabolic disorder
- Heart diseases
- Chronic shoulder syndromes
- Allergies and eczema
- Macular degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis
- CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Panic attacks and anxiety disorder
- Lyme disease
- Anti- aging
- Infectious Diseases
The evidence of current medical research confronts us with our present and obviously our immediate future that important vitamin deficiencies and low levels of critical minerals are the reality in a majority of Americans who have lived on an unhealthy processed food diet.
Other findings suggest that more than 60% of cancer cases could be prevented with proper nutrition and supplementation.
The statistics are stark: seven out of every ten Americans will die due to preventable, chronic, inflammatory disease. What is even more important is that research shows that at least 50% could be avoided with timely intervention to assess and modify risk factors.
When we speak of attaining overall wellness, we also need to set and maintain important goals: we have to achieve adequate aerobic capacity, strengthen and tone our muscles, improve our flexibility and elasticity, reach and maintain ideal body weight, enjoy a balanced diet and adopt a healthy lifestyle.